A Silversmith designer is a person who specialises in designing or making objects from silver. This work includes of making objects like bowls, cups and vases etc…This work involves a lot of knowledge and appropriate skills. Therefore it is important for Silversmith designers to have well crafted CVs which gives a detailed account of their qualifications. The following is an example that might help:
Sample Silversmith Designer CV:
Name: Brad Raymond
Residential Address: 12-U, House no.2 Felling Street, first floor, LA
Mobile number: 473894793494
- To give silversmith techniques a new edge by introduction of new methods and skills.
- To earn a reputation of a skilful worker and efficient employee
- To be able to live up to the challenges of silversmith methods.
Areas of expertise:
- Specialisation in designing objects which involve usage of silver mixed with platinum.
- Done certificate courses for specialisation in new methods which involves technology in silversmith techniques.
- Pursued graduation in jewellery making from NY University, NY
- Completed diploma course in Silversmith skills from silversmith institute, NY
- Won awards for best silversmith during diploma course.
- Awarded most talented student award during a scholarship program held by NYU.
Past experience report:
- Worked as an independent silversmith for 3 years.
- Worked with Mark designers in the Silversmith designing unit and awarded best employee certificate in the same company.
- Recognised as the special talent in silversmith field by the state of NY during the year 2004 and has worked for the national designing program which involved designing special coins for the state.