A Press photographer is a person who uses his photographic skills in the field of media and press. The job of these people is to work for newspapers, magazines or news channel. A press photographer CV is a document that should consist of all the details of the person along with his experience details. The following can serve as an example for a person interested in framing his Press photographer CV.
Sample Press photographer CV
4-h, third floor
Three downtown, London
Mobile number: 4738948789990
Qualifications and academic details:
- Pursued graduation in business marketing and administration from St. Xavier’s college, London.
- Done a full time diploma course in advanced photographic methods and techniques.
- Done a special training for people photography from Shoots institute for a period of 6 months.
Areas of expertise and interest:
- Specialises in photography relating to clicking pictures of people.
- Can work in critical environments like war ridden areas and places.
- Expertise in night photography.
Aims and objectives for the future:
To be able to live up to the challenges of press photography and covering sensitive issues without fear or hesitation. To be a well known photographer especially for newspapers and magazines. To get pictures published in popular newspapers and feature in TV channels as well
- Worked as a press photographer for ‘Hello magazine’ for a period of 12 months.
- Worked for press photography post during 2000 war in Indonesia.
- Prepared a documentary of photos for street photography which conveyed the situation of rural living in London.