A jewellery designer is a person who specialises in designing jewellery. This is a job that involves those people who have the right knowledge of gems and stones and the necessary skills required. A jewellery designer CV is a document that consists of all the details of skills and qualifications of the applicant applying for a jewellery designer job profile. The following is an example that might help:
Sample Jewelery Designer CV:
31-H Second floor, ridge road, London
Mobile number: 473894793494
To feature among the list of the world’s top class jewellery designers and to make and design unique and innovative jewellery pieces which are fairly priced as well as different from any piece designed before.
I wish to shape up a career which is recognised and is an inspiration for other jewellery designing aspirants.
Areas of expertise:
- Specialisation in designing earrings and necklaces.
- Special knowledge in the field of diamonds and their cleaning techniques.
- Pursued graduation in Jewellery designing from London University
- Completed diploma course in gem stones and modern stones from Mark jewellery institute, London.
- Won best jewellery designer award from jewellery federation of London.
- Been awarded scholarship from Mark jewellery federation to pursue a 2 month course in gem crafting.
Past experience report:
- Worked as a jewellery designer for Greg jewellery for 12 months.
- Awarded the best employee title from Greg jewellery for designing most sold earrings.
- Lead the conference of jewellery designers for a special program held in Paris and awarded the best group title.