The pictures or videos that are shown for the promotion of a certain brand are usually the creative work of a fashion stylist working closely with fashion photographers. A fashion stylist designs the set and arranges for the props and models to be used in them. Thus, the person’s CV should speak of the creativity and make him presentable and desirable to the employers.
Sample Fashion Stylist CV
45 Ferndale Road,
London- SW9 8GK
Mobile: +33 98300 92839
Telephone: 345 3395 8846’
Fax: 344 2258 9730
Email Address: email@example.com
Objective: To make a notable contribution in whichever company of the fashion industry I join and want to utilize my skills of a fashion stylist for the betterment of that company.
- School- From 1991 to 2001 in Midas High School
- College- got a Bachelor of Arts degree from National Institute of Fashion from 2001- 2004. Did Masters from Fashion Institute of Technology in Portsmouth from 2004- 2006.
Summary of Professional Experience:
- Worked as a fashion stylist for Harmony Music & Video Company from 2007- 2008. Many music videos were the product of my creativity and the videos ‘Sing it back’ by Moloko gained popularity immensely.
- The chief fashion stylist for the magazine ‘Silver Screen’ in 2008- present
- Establishing contact with the public advertisement organizations to release the featured promotional
- Arranging for the costumes, props and make- up artist by hiring and buying and sometimes from personal collection also
- Choosing artists and models and briefing other staff about the task