Disc Jockeys are highly artistic and skilled music artists who can operate the music and radio console to mix music, talk and voice over for a radio program or music show. They may work for a bar and restaurant, music lounge and dance bars by mixing different sounds and music for the enjoyment of guests. Disc Jockeys may also work for radio stations constantly being on air with a radio music program following the station’s own format and themes.
Disc Jockey CV Template Example
High Street, Highgate
London, N6 9JG
I am a highly experienced and knowledgeable music enthusiast seeking for a position as Disc Jockey in a radio station. I am very responsible and can fulfil responsibilities responsibly and in compliance with the station’s objectives and given format.
2006 – Present: Disc Jockey, Love Radio
- Prepared radio program run-down script using the music program format of the station
- Attended to the requests of listeners sent through phone calls and text messages
- Updated songs according to the latest releases of artists and provided information about the songs during the program
2004-2006: Disc Jockey, Last FM
- Mixed songs and revived old songs with new renditions and upbeat tempo
- Gave announcements for the latest schedules of dance mix get away and gathering
- Attended to the listener’s questions and opinions
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.