Photographers, who work for the commercial or business world, are often termed as corporate photographer. They should also have undergone training in photography alongside other qualifications to be eligible and also a desirable candidate for this job. Thus, the person’s CV should accentuate the qualities that make him a commendable photographer.
Sample Corporate Photographer CV
15, Eccleston Square,
Newtown- B18 65J
Mobile: +12 49585 42409
Telephone: 056 3473 4456
Fax: 057 2335 5298
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: I have strong desire to make considerable contribution to the world of photography and become a recognized corporate photographer in the country with honest efforts.
- 1993- 2003- Finished schooling from Lire’s Micmac High School
- 2003- 2005- Acquired a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
- 2005- 2007- undertook a course in photography at the school of photography British Institute of Professional Photography (BIPP)
2007- 2009- Worked with ‘ABC Group of Industries’ and helped the conceptualisation of their promotional advertisements.
- 2009- present- Currently working with ‘Warmheart Studios’ which specialize in photography contracts with various multinational brands.
- Working in accordance to marketing staff and public relations department to understand the requirements and desires of the brand.
- Exhibiting creativity to create unique business promotional that increase its brand value
- Ability to capture people, their habits and habitats, places and anything the consumers or target audience would prefer or really appreciate
- A member of the Association of Photographers (AOP)
References: Samuel Chekovsky, a renowned photographer in the business world. Further references are available on request.