Ballet Dancers are highly skilled and artistic individuals who can interpret music through ballet dance. They hard trained with the technical and physical skills necessary for the execution of the ballet dance steps and acts. Ballet Dancers possess strong physical built and must maintain a graceful and healthy body to be able to look pleasing on stage. They are also experts in the use of ballet shoes and other paraphernalia for the dance routines.
Ballet Dancer CV Template Example
Stalmine Road, Liverpool,
Merseyside, L9 5AY
I am a highly responsible and detail-oriented dance artist seeking for a position as Ballet Dancer in a ballet company. I am available and ready to work in a highly demanding environment and can endure great levels of work pressure. I also possess strong ability to master routines within the required time.
2007 – Present: Ballet Dancer, Ottoman Ballet Company
- Did routines as assigned by mastering the steps and the required artistic renditions
- Followed the training and practice schedules with the ballet dance troupe
- Made interpretations for the show and followed instructions of the dance director
- Cooperated with other dancers and made schedules to master personal parts in the routine
2006-2007: Ballet Dancer, Vander Ballet Dance Troupe
- Performed for the dance company in different shows and areas
- Took up necessary parts for the dance routine
- Coordinated and cooperated with the other members of the troupe for shows and mastery of skills
2002 – 2007: Diploma in Ballet, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.