Art is a diverse field. There are the actual artists who are painters, sketchers, actors, musicians and dancers amongst many others. There are those who support the artists and facilitate their success such as art gallery curators, managers and theater directors amongst others. The competition for all these jobs is quite high. You may be the most talented artist but may not land the job or opportunity to showcase your talents because of a poor resume. Ensure that your curriculum vitae will grab your prospective employer’s attention.
Art Curriculum Vitae Example, Format.
233 Madison Drive
Mobile No: +1 3030 03949
Telephone No: +1 399 3005
Experienced Portrait Artist seeking similar position. Eager to use skills and knowledge in modern art and renaissance art for the advancement of the organization. The opportunity should allow the use and development of skills in computer aided art. Willing to use experience as courtroom artist for the advancement of the organization.
2005 – 2008: Courtroom Artist at the Madison Law Courts
- Drew portraits of the main characters in each court case
- Drew court scenes for the media
- Prepared sketches of fugitives based on the description provided by victims and witnesses.
2000 – 2003: Graphic Designer at Bluetooth
- Designed and distributed greeting cards for special occasions
- Designed greeting cards for specific occasions as ordered by client
- Designed and distributed office stationery including note paper, printing paper, letter headed paper, business cards and envelopes.
- Trained recently employed graphic designers
2001 – 2003: BA in Fine Arts – Barkly Union University
1999 – 2001: Diploma in Graphic Design- Barkly Union University
- Have designed logos for ten of the top software companies in the country
- Redesigned stationery of Barkly Union University and all its affiliate colleges.