Toy designers are employed by toy manufacturing companies. They must be creative and have a passion for children and toys. Toy designers need to be familiar with all kinds of toys that are already available in the market worldwide. They should be able to create designs that are new, timely, and potentially popular to children to become widely sold. Toy designs should be innovative and should introduce new concepts while riding on popular games or movies in the entertainment scene. Toy designers are artists who are knowledgeable in graphic arts, drawing, and relevant computer applications.
Sample Toy Designer CV Template
Chatsworth Road, Stratford
London, E18 1RB
Innovative and talented artist with excellent skill in creating original designs is looking for a job as a toy designer for a manufacturing company.
Summary of Qualification
- Two years working as a freelance toy designer.
- Possess a passion for toys and loves interacting with children.
- Familiar with different kinds of toys made of various material from cloth to metal.
- Adept in the use of computer applications for graphics design.
- Meticulous worker with a keen eye for detail.
- Highly capable of meeting deadlines.
- Excellent time management and social skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2008 – Present: Toy Designer
- Interact with children during play to determine their interests.
- Conceptualize original toy designs and make a prototype.
- Test the prototype to check for its safety and durability.
2003 – 2007: Bachelor of Science in Graphic Design, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.