A tour production manager works in companies and offices of organizations to organize and manage the tours of the company. He/she is responsible for fixing schedules and ensuring that all the schedules and components of the tour are in order. The tour production manager is also responsible for ensuring payments of the tours and coordinating with the travel agencies involved. Tour production managers need knowledge in tourism as well as require managerial skills to become effective in their work.
Sample Tour Production Manager CV
Marston Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B26 5NN
To build a career as a tour production manager where I can apply my skills and abilities as well as explore my knowledge in the field for the benefit of the company.
Summary of Qualification
- Possess four years of experience working as the tour production manager of a reputable company.
- Excellent grasp of the English language in written and oral communication.
- With strong managerial and administrative skills.
- With sound knowledge of laws regarding tourism.
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relations and interacting with all kinds of individuals.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Tour Production Manager, Initiative Company
- Plan and organize tours for the company based on company needs and specifications.
- Coordinate and organize schedules of everyone involved to ensure their availability for the tour.
- Contact and coordinate with tour agencies regarding travel and lodging needs.
- Responsible for taking care of finance matters and payment of tour expenses.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Tourism, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.