Music has been a great part of people’s lives. That’s why singing is not just regarded as a hobby, but also a very in demand job both locally and internationally.
An aspiring singer shall include his/her professional qualifications and skills in his/her resume. A demo tape or CD is also important to be attached with the resume.
Sample Singer CV Template
Roseworth Avenue, Liverpool,
Merseyside, L9 8HF
Phone: 0151 525 8039
To showcase, share and enhance my talent as a reputable singer in and out of the country.
1998-2002: Lounge Singer, Luxury Hotel
- Performed in various events such as conferences, weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions organized by the hotel
- Performed regularly in the hotel’s Casino Royale
2002-2006: Soloist, UK Chorale Ensemble
- Performed and competed in both local and international choral competitions
- Performed regularly at the Liverpool Catholic Church
2006-Present: Band Vocalist, The Ad Lib Band
- Performed every Thursdays and Fridays at The Guilligan’s Resto-Bar
- Competed in various acoustic band competitions in and out of the country
- Performed in various television shows like the Billman’s Show and Master Showman
1990-1993: Bachelor of Arts, Theater Arts, Liverpool Academy of Music and Performing Arts
1993-1997: M.A in Vocal Singing, Liverpool Academy of Music and Performing Arts
- Best Female Vocalist, Battle of the Best Acoustic Bands, 2007
- Best Solo Performance, UK’s Finest Chorale Groups, 2005
Available upon request.