Production Coordinators work with visual artists, lay out artists, publishers, management staff and clients to create the necessary materials required by a client or customer. They make sure that the materials being produced are made on time, with quality and in accordance to the plans and objectives of their customers. They keep close contact with the clients and update them of the status of the production of their materials. Production Coordinators also sit down with the clients during the planning stage and incorporate suggestions for quality and stand out materials.
Production Coordinator CV Template Example
Priory Road, Hornsey
London, N8 8NA
I am an organized and efficient professional hoping to land a job as a Production Coordinator in a publishing business company. I am keen on details and can orchestrate a team effectively. I also have the ability to perform customer relations accordingly.
2005 – Present: Production Coordinator, Benpress Productions
- Talked and coordinated with clients from the planning and the implementation stages
- Consolidated efforts of the production team from the visual artist to the reproduction team
- Kept records and used computer software for data analysis and information management
- Identified areas of the production team that needs improvement and made necessary changes according to recommendations from the management
2003-2005: Production Staff, Homsey Publishers
- Gathered information done by interviews, research and incorporated these in the materials produced
- Worked with a team of artists and other production workers to achieve results
- Made suggestions for the improvement of the outputs
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Visual Design, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.