Print models work for advertising agencies and firms. In some cases, they may also be serve as subjects for freelance photographers who are working on projects for print. Most print models are young since they are hired to promote and advertise products and fashionable wear. However, some print modelling jobs are also available for those with children or are in their old age for products such as baby products, family wear, and products for the elderly. Print models work pose in photo shoots depending on the instruction of print editors and photographers.
Sample Print Model CV Template
Clerkenwell, London EC2Y 9RY
Dynamic and creative individual seeking for a position as a print model for an agency where I can use and enhance my skills while also learning on the job.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a print model for an advertising agency.
- Has experience in modelling various products for different clients.
- Abreast of current modelling styles.
- Excellent time management and people management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Reliable and willing to work long hours.
- Creative and flexible in changing expressions and looks for modelling purposes.
- Portfolio of sample modelling jobs can be provided if needed.
Career Experience/Job History
2007: Print Model, Beauty Advertising Agency
- Pose for photographers during photo shoots.
- Participate in meetings between photographers and clients to be well-acquainted with the job specifications.
- Read about the products to be advertised before the photo shoots.
- Give ideas to photographers about interesting and catchy poses.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.