Sculptures in iron, brass, aluminum, jewelry pieces made of gold, silver and platinum, as well as home garden furniture, window and fence grills in wrought iron are the works of Metal Works Artists. You see them crafting their creative artistry using their mastery in manipulating metals using torches, smelters, foundries, and other tools. A resume as one for employment in architectural firms, foundries, furniture and jewelry shops will require a portfolio of relevant works.
Sample Metal Works Artist CV Template
Silvia H. Thornton
Dale St., Cardiff, UK
Phone: 029 5567 4612
After migrating to England, this application is to find work as a metal works artists or craftswoman in a large shop specializing in making jewelry using gold, silver or platinum
2005 – Present: Precious Metal Works Artist, FineWorks Select, Boston
- Provide preliminary metal works designs for approval by the lead jewelry designer using PC drawing and rendering tools.
- Coordinate with foundry experts to check that designs can be made into molds
- Process and sculpt ornamentation into molded wrings, brooches, earrings and pendants.
2002 – 2005: Freelance Metal Works Artist for various architectural firms
- Meet with clients to discuss and collect specific design requirements for crafting front lawn or garden furniture
- Attend international exhibits on metal works
- Conduct metal sculpting lectures in schools and colleges
- Wide experience in working with gold, silver, brass, copper and steel.
- Engaged in metal works as a hobby since high school
- Portfolio on metal works available during interview
2002: Diploma in the metal crafting, Foundry Institute
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Fine Arts, Cambridge University
Metal works has been a hobby since high school
To be furnished upon request