Hairstylists work in salons, production companies, television networks, advertising agencies, or may be employed as a private hairstylist. Hairstylists provide different hair care services for customers who want to enhance their physical appearance or look special for events and occasions. Hair care services may range from haircuts, hair treatments like hair colouring and perming, or hair styling. Hairstylists may serve male and female customers. They may also style wigs and hairpieces and ensure that these are well-cleaned.
Sample Hairstylist CV Template
Mossford Street, Bow
London, E3 5TH
Dynamic and flexible hairstylist seeking employment in a salon where I can help provide quality hair care services to clients while learning more techniques on the job.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a hairstylist.
- Skilled in performing hair care services.
- Creative and innovative in styling hair.
- Knowledgeable in the use of equipment for hair care services.
- Trained and experienced in making numerous kinds of haircuts.
- Excellent ability to receive numerous clients daily.
- Willing to do home service for clients.
- Possess a pleasing personality and excellent social skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Hairstylist, New Fashion Salon
- Receive clients and perform haircuts and hairstyling.
- Do hair colouring and hair dyeing.
- Receive regular customers on appointments and home service basis.
- Assist other hairstylists in performing hair treatments during busy days.
- Perform hairstyling for models when commissioned by advertising agencies.
2005: Course in Cosmetology, London Cosmetology School
With professional license.
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.