Graphic Artists are responsible for formulating and designing graphic arts that are included in the advertising and promotion of a company. They make sure that the art designs are in accordance to the vision and mission of the company and they represent the company’s ideals. Graphic Artists are in charge of incorporating visuals in the information and advertising campaigns of the company by ensuring the well-balanced complementation of the two elements in a material.
Graphic Artist CV Template Example
Sydney Road, Muswell Hill
London, N15 2NL
I am an innovative and highly skilled artist seeking for a position as Graphic Artist in a company or government institution. I have proficiency in the use of different computer software and art materials as well as the capacity to give sound recommendations for visual designs based from information given.
2007 – Present: Graphic Artist, Sanders General Consultancy
- Determined the appropriate arts and graphic designs for the released company advertisements as in posters, billboards, newspaper ads and the like
- Gave recommendations to the management on product enhancement for promotional activities through graphics and visuals in promo booths
- Designed visuals and graphics used for trainings and seminars
2004-2007 – Present: Visual Artist, Mantlefree Inc.
- Made artworks for the company through paintings, drawings and other visual arts
- Interacted with clients of the company and delivered their required visual arts
- Incorporated suggestions and requests in created visual arts and translated these using computer software
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.