Film production assistants are film crews that work on the set. They perform numerous duties, including odd ones, since they can be asked to assist anyone on the set from the film director to the cameraman. A film production assistant must be a good listener and good at multi-tasking. This is an entry level position but many production assistants who perform their job well and learn as much as they can on the job easily land jobs with higher positions.
Sample Film Production Assistant CV Template
Warstone Lane, Birmingham
West Midlands, B19 6NZ
Responsible and hard-working individual looking to join a film crew as a production assistant where I can maximize my skills and gain hands-on experience on the job.
Summary of Qualification
- With good educational background in a related field.
- Strong skills in verbal and written communication.
- Adept in the use of relevant computer applications.
- A multi-tasker able to perform numerous tasks.
- Efficient and highly capable of following instructions in detail.
Career Experience/Job History
2010: Intern for the movie, “The English Doctor”
- Assisted the actors in changing costumes for each scene.
- Responsible for making copies of scripts for all actors and crew.
- Involved in preparing the props and setting up the set.
- Assist the director and attend to his personal needs such as answering his phone calls.
- Help organize the crowds and audience during film shoots.
- Help maintain the order and cleanliness of the set.
2005 – 2009: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.