Fashion models are employed by advertising firms and businesses that are involved in the manufacture and sale of products and services. They are hired to visually promote and advertise products so as to encourage buyers and increase sales. Fashion models may perform tasks that include modelling products on the runway, posing for photo shoots, or participating in advertising campaigns. Fashion models may or may not be formally educated in the field but need to possess certain skills and body physique. Formal education, however, is an advantage for those wanting to delve in this competitive field.
Sample Fashion Model CV Template
Pickenham Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B16 4TG
Physically fit and committed model with relevant background is hoping to join an advertising company as a fashion model where I can share my abilities.
Summary of Qualification
- Work experience of three years as a fashion model.
- With relevant training in modelling.
- Excellent posture and facial projection.
- Possess an excellent sense of style and fashion.
- Demonstrated flexibility, good work ethics, and professionalism.
- Excellent skill in written and oral communication.
- Reliable and hardworking.
- Highly capable of following directions with detail.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Fashion Model, Elegant Fashion Advertising Firm
- Pose in photo shoots to promote products for ladies’ accessories such as necklaces and earrings.
- Participate in advertising campaigns, travelling to different locations like malls to promote products.
- Promote products in live runway programs at least once a month.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.