Desktop Publishers are highly qualified professionals who use desktop or computer software and programs to produce materials in print. They are knowledgeable in publishing and packaging documents and information to make it more appealing for the target readers or audience. They make use of different computer programs to achieve this by incorporating the information with colour, graphic designs, artwork through lay out. Desktop publishers are very skilful and must meet the needs according to schedule.
Desktop Publisher CV Template Example
Hale Village, Liverpool
Merseyside, L27 5RR
I am a knowledgeable and experienced professional with expertise in Desktop Publishing. I have strong written and visual skills as well as experience working with publishing software products. I am also highly organized and artistic to convey clearly information that has been summarized.
2006 – Present: Desktop Publisher, Artsigns and Designs
- Did advertising lay out and designs for various clients with specific businesses and needs
- Created original logos, t-shirt print designs, book covers, posters and tarpaulin materials for various clients
- Published program papers, invitation cards, leaflets, brochures and newsletters
- Handled the creative design team of the company and directed its activities to achieve goals
2004-2006: Head Lay out Artist, Andrew Webb Consultancies
- Created lay outs for the company’s paper documents for advertisements and information dissemination
- Verified and checked the efficiency of materials with the Lay out team and management
- Conducted dynamic design strategies and planning for packaging materials
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Visual Arts, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.