A conservation officer will guide on and enhance the conservation of the historic environment. Specifically, it’s a long-term care, conservation and promotion. Most of the work will be with certain buildings or buildings within preservation areas. The conservation officer role is similar to a historic buildings inspector or historic buildings manager
Sample Conservation officer CV Format
D-12, 23rd Street
Mobile No: +43 09457789
Telephone No: +78 4560924
Career Objective: To guide on and enhance the conservation of the historic environment and keep it healthy and safe for the good of preservation areas residents.
Arch Tech Agency, 2007-2009: worked as a buildings inspector, used to check between once and a while on the safety of the buildings and making enhancement plans.
Freelance writer about building safety and environment care, 2008 onwards: with Green and Safe Agency, we pay visits to clients and then decorate the buildings with plants.
Conservation officer Objectives:
- To provide basic information about the building status
- To monitor the agency’s expenses
- To get feedbacks from buildings inspector
- To updates from building managers
- To report the agency periodically about the buildings within preservation areas
- To take recent photos preservation areas
- To prepare for next visits plans
2003-2006: BA of architecture, University of Texas, Houston
I was awarded the employee of the year at Arch Tech Agency in 2008.
- 3D designs