A comedian is a performer that provides entertainment to people by making them laugh. They are creative artists that are skilled in making funny literary pieces that they can use in live performances or shows on the television or radio. A comedian is witty and imaginative, able to bring out humour from day-to-day situations and common facts. Some comedians work freelance and perform comedy acts in different bars.
Sample Comedian CV Template
Phone: 123 7351 6666
Amiable and fun-loving individual looking for an opportunity to work as a comedian in a reputable television network where I can share my ability at humour and acting.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years working as a comedian.
- Pleasing personality and positive outlook on life.
- Creative and innovative in making comedy acts.
- Skilled in performing in front of a live audience and on air.
- Has demonstrated flexibility and the ability to give excellent performances in varying situations.
- Skilled in using various techniques such as puppetry.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Comedian, Live Comedy Bar
- Conceptualize and perform regular comedy acts every day.
- Prepare scripts and jokes for other performers.
- Work with other artists in several group performances.
- Take part in other performances such as puppet shows.
- Support other comedians in preparing and using their props during shows.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions with other artists to prepare for group performances.
- Regularly assess performance of other artists and give comments and recommendations on how to improve performance.
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.