Choreographers are responsible for creating artful interpretations of plays, skits and music incorporated through dances and other performances. They are highly skilled in the use of graceful body interpretations using the beat and rhythms of music and songs. Choreographers may work with art and film directors by creating scenes for them to be incorporated in the projects.
Choreographer CV Template Example
Innage Road, Birmingham
West Midlands, B34 2DU
I am a highly skilled and resourceful professional seeking for a job as Choreographer in a reputable company. I have the ability to communicate with clients and the management to understand their needs. I am also proficient in a number of analytical software and devices.
2007 – Present: Choreographer, The Hand and Body Movers
- Identified appropriate songs and music with body movements for film and plays
- Conducted choreography dances and movements for stage plays and other presentations
- Designed the movements for puppetry presentations and cultural dances
- Attended to art and dance needs of audiences and stakeholders
- Performed live and in other taped performances
2006-2008: Dance Coordinator, Ford Dance Company
- Prepared troupe dance presentations for schools, universities, cultural centres and art galleries
- Consolidated a dance group and maintained the unity of their dance and group dynamics
- Choreographed dances and performances for the group and delivered them on stage
2002 – 2006: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.