Art lecturers work in colleges and universities offering degrees and programs in the field of arts. Art lecturers may work as full-time professors for the university or may offer their services to give lectures on particular topics. They prepare lectures, lesson plans, and teaching aids based on the course and the level of students. Art lecturers must be highly knowledgeable in the subject matter and most need to have at least Master’s degree or Doctoral degree in the field of arts to become an art lecturer.
Sample Art Lecturer CV Template
London, WC2E 7HT
Proactive and experienced educator with expertise in the field of arts is seeking a position as an art lecturer in a university where I can utilize my knowledge in providing quality education to students.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years of professional experience as an art lecturer for a local college.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Highly organized and resourceful in planning lectures.
- Excellent skill in interacting and dealing with students.
- Abreast in advancements and latest news in the field of arts.
- Highly skilled in creating teaching aids that are current and modern.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Art Lecturer, London College
- Prepare lesson plan for each course lecture.
- Handle a minimum of three classes a week with undergraduate and graduate students.
- Prepare examinations for each course and compute grades of students.
2001 – 2004: Master of Arts in Fine Arts, London University
1997 – 2001: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.