Art directors oversee all creative processes in his department. His team’s goals are to meet clients’ needs with respect to the scope and specifications. He presents the concepts that his team has come up with to prospect clients and negotiates for partnership and business. The art director must also be the most creative element in the team to be able to pitch in great ideas and concepts for the growth and profit of the company. Art directors will be in demand because of the advent of new products and the need to attract buyers and clients.
Sample Art Director CV Template
123 Ronald Rolph Court,
Wadloes Road, Cambridge
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07123456789
To gain the position of an art director in a reputable company to practice my expertise in the fine arts
BA Fine Art
Anglia Ruskin University, 2004
2008-Present: Art Director, Effects Advertising Co.
- Developed designs and concepts for various promotional projects of clients
- Presenedt concepts for different prospect clients to show the company’s creativity
- Designed posters for public awareness and information dissemination
2004-2008: Assistant Art Director, Gem Advertising Inc.
- Designed the concept for printed promotional materials such as posters, pamphlets and brochures
- Assisted the art director when meeting with clients to settle specifications and needs
- Knowledgeable in the use of various software for editing and construction of campaign propaganda
- Creativity and managerial skills are excellent
- Developed various designs and concepts for major product companies
- Handled a team in creating a product campaign that touches almost all kinds of media
References available upon request