Art designers may be employed by advertising agencies, companies, and organizations for creating artworks and design the company or their clients need. Art designers need both talent and skill to become effective in performing their duties, aside from possessing relevant educational background in the arts. Art designers may also work as freelance art designers, applying and working for particular projects. This profession is expected to grow as advertising and promotion is important for any industry and organization.
Sample Art Designer CV Template
Barrington Road, Hornsey, London, N8 7QS
Talented and creative art professional is seeking employment as an art designer for a company where I can use my skills to effectively promote the company.
Summary of Qualification
- With five years of work experience as an art designer.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent people management and social skills.
- Adept in design and art principles.
- Proficient in the use of computer programs relevant to graphics editing.
- Highly capable of meeting deadlines.
- Has a keen eye for detail and style.
- Efficient and willing to work long hours.
- Willing to travel for work-related matters.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Art Designer, Top Design Company
- Meet with company officials and clients to discuss details of needed art designs.
- Conceptualize and create designs based on specifications, subject to criticism and approval.
- Research about current trends in design and arts.
- Give recommendations regarding art projects involving the company.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.