Art administrators are employed by organizations involved in the arts to perform numerous functions. They manage the staff and make sure that the goals of the organization in promoting the arts are successfully fulfilled. The arts administrator coordinates the daily operations of arts organizations or departments and organizes activities such as art exhibits.
Sample Art administrator CV Template
Leopold Street, Bow
London, E3 5LG
Phone: 123 7351 5557
Industrious worker with managerial knowledge and ability seeking a challenging position as an art administrator.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as an art administrator.
- Excellent managerial skills.
- Skilled in written and oral communication language.
- Possess a high level of creativity and imagination.
- Highly capable of communicating and interacting with various individuals.
- Up-to-date with new trends and changes in the art industry.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Art administrator, Artists for Life Organization
- Manage the organization’s art education program and oversee the art teachers in implementing good art sessions and workshops.
- Organize and manage art exhibits and art shows, view artist profiles and work samples, look for favourable sites for exhibits, and coordinate with site managers.
- Lead a team in choosing artworks for exhibits and shows, promote the activity, invite guests and media, until the show closes.
- Make plans in advancing the arts and further promoting art advocacy.
- Give recommendations on how to improve the art program.
- Give trainings to staff and other art enthusiasts.
- Prepare a report regularly regarding the achievements and work performance.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.