The primary job of a data analyst is to collect valuable data and to generate reports based on that data. They make use of the SQL server and other technologies in order to integrate the client’s data and to perform data analysis. A SQL data analyst CV should exhibit the relevant experience of the candidate in researching data efficiently so as to increase the productivity.
Sample SQL Data Analyst CV
128 E 42Nd Ave
Contact No: 303 455 6220
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have over five years of experience working as a SQL data analyst. I have gathered good knowledge of working with the CRM systems and managing large data objects. With strong technical skills and social skills, I believe that I can work in a fast paced environment in order to increase the productivity of the organization in a very less amount of time.
To be a SQL data analyst so that I can use my acquired skills and experience in providing successful production support for multiple applications running within an organization.
Professional Work Experience
Inovalon, 2009- Till Date
SQL Data Analyst
- Documenting operational processes and reporting the status on a regular basis.
- Coordinating with the different internal groups so as to extract and load data.
- Developing business domain knowledge in order to provide support to both internal and external customers.
- Maintaining the quality spectrum product suite in order to support multiple product lines.
SQL Data Analyst
- Analyzing spreadsheets and feeding the database.
- Generating reports from the database.
- Conducting complex studies of technical operations.
- Using SQL tools to develop custom queries so as to analyze system problems.
- Setting up resource utilization reports.
- Standardizing the report generation process.
- Master degree in Information technology, Stony Brook University, 2006
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science & technology, Stony Brook University, 2004
- Pursued Oracle certified Associate (OCA) and Oracle certified professional (OCP) course from National Institute of Technology.
- Experience in using SQL Navigator.
- Sound knowledge of technical writing.
- Working knowledge of SQL server 2005/2008.
- Proficient in MS Access, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Sound verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Available on request.