A project analyst is an individual who analyses the development of a company project and make important decisions for the betterment of the project and the organization. The CV of a project analyst should reflect the ability of the individual to manage a project skillfully so that he can be recruited in an organization for the position of a research analyst.
Sample Project Analyst CV:
Name: Ron Michael
Father’s name: John Michael
Date of birth: 25th of December 1982
Permanent address: 123 Edward Street, New York, New Jersey 234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 558 98134
Mobile number: 44 558 98123
Email id: email@example.com
- Worked as a Project Analyst in Ops Development Limited from the year 2007 to 2010 where job profile included building project models and developing models of operations for planning purpose.
- Worked as an Independent Consultant in Tech Manufactures from the year 2005 to 2007 to provide assistance in market studies and prepare proposals to develop newer markets to increase business reach.
- Masters in Business Administration from Cambridge University with specialization in operations management in the year 2005
- Bachelor in Business Management from Cambridge University in the year 2003.
- Adept knowledge in MS Office and good at preparing Excel sheet and Power point presentation. Also good knowledge in designing software like Adobe.
- Good in developing business models for strategic planning and analyzing market forecast to make decisions in business.
Attended workshop on Project Analysis organized by Syndicate New York and got the best intern award for good performance.