Inventory Control Analysts perform duties as evaluators and assessors of the inventory department. They ensure that the reports of the inventories of the staff are done according to the rules and regulations as well as the policies of the company. Inventory Control Analysts also do supervision work over the warehouses where products are contained. They develop strategies for making proper inventories.
Inventory Control Analyst CV Template Example
Worsley Road, Leytonstone
London, E14 3JN
I am a highly experienced and technically skilled professional seeking for a position as Chief Inventory Control Analyst in a reputable company. I am innovative and dedicated to ensure that all inventories made are compliant to company rules and policies. I also possess very good communication and leadership skills.
2005 – Present: Inventory Control Analyst, Practical Home Co.
- Evaluated the efficiency and accuracy of all operations and activities of the department
- Analyzed the dispense and delivery systems of products to predict future product demands and to improve product inventory processes
- Created a workable filing and recording system of all inventories made per section and per product
- Coordinated and hoed regular meetings with the management to ensure that all operations of the department are in accordance to the programs and plans of the company
- Worked for online filing and information systems and developed a system for disposing surplus materials
2003 – 2005: Masters in Commerce, London University
1999-2003: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.