An infrastructure analyst is a professional who is responsible for maintaining the various IT infrastructure based systems. S/he regularly identifies the complex issues arising in the web environment and troubleshoots them with the latest technology available. An infrastructure analyst CV should showcase the candidate’s ability to work with multiple technologies.
Sample Infrastructure Analyst CV
635 Telegraph Ave
Contact No: 510 245 1245
Email ID: email@example.com
I have completed five years working as an infrastructure analyst in various organizations. My key responsibilities included planning, designing, developing and troubleshooting the infrastructure database technologies in order to serve the clients well. I have handled a wide range of projects over my past employment period.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server, UNIX, Linux.
- Sound knowledge of N-Tier architecture.
- Familiar with internet and intranet based applications.
- Working experience of DB2, SQL Server.
- Sound knowledge of shell scripting and programming.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good researching skills and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Master degree in IT Architecture, University of Colorado, 2006
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science & Engineering, University of Colorado, 2004
Seeking a position as an infrastructure analyst so that I can be able to use my database knowledge and experience in maintaining the complex architectural platforms and to develop technical documentations as well.
Worked as Infrastructure analyst at AQA.
- Installing and maintaining the hardware devices, operating systems and various other tools.
- Installing the new releases of the software programs.
- Implementing new technologies and drafting technical documents.
- Working with the production team to plan the various associated business operations.
Worked as Infrastructure analyst at Pacific Strategic Partners.
- Identifying changes needed in the customer servicing infrastructure configuration.
- Evaluating and implementing new technologies for IS operations.
- Analyzing system response time.
- Providing 24/7 troubleshooting and optimization activities.
Available on request.