HR Analysts are highly qualified human resources professionals who are responsible for reviewing and assessing the standing of the employees, staff and management of a company. They ensure that the right number of employees is given responsibilities for specific tasks and that there is no overlapping of jobs. They also ensure that the staff and personnel and given correct compensation and without discrepancies in the payment of salaries and other expenses.
HR Analyst CV Template Example
Malmesbury Road, Woodford
London, E15 2NL
I am a dynamic and highly motivated professional seeking for a position as HR Analyst in a reputable company. I am highly experienced in the evaluating HR operations and dynamics and can direct all activities according to plans and strategies. I also possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
2006 – Present: HR Analyst, Jansen Sports Products
- Reviewed and evaluated the performance and operations of staff and personnel according to their job descriptions
- Identified discrepancies in distribution of personnel per departments and compensations for other benefits
- Determined budgetary allocation for each department’s human resources and made plans for cost-cutting
- Developed regular coordination and updates with the management regarding HR activities and staff development
2004-2006: Assistant HR Manager, Antler Department Store
- Reviewed accuracy of job descriptions and actual compensations
- Evaluated and updated additional benefits for the employees and staff
- Scheduled and planned staff development activities and seminars
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Human Resources, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.