Help Desk Analysts are highly qualified professionals who are responsible for reviewing and analyzing the activities and operations of the Help Desk department. They identify the problems and requests most referred to by clients and develop strategies to attend to these promptly. They evaluate the performance of the help desk agents and create more efficient ways of resolving issues given to them by clients.
Help Desk Analyst CV Template Example
Edge Hill, Liverpool
Merseyside, L7 8JH
I am a driven and committed professional seeking for a position as Help Desk Analyst in a reputable company. I have strong leadership and analytical skills in operations development and customer support. I also have good persuasion and communication skills needed for dealing with clients and company partners.
2005 – Present: Help Desk Analyst, Godiva Foods Inc.
- Evaluated the performance of the customer support service staff and help desk departments
- Identified areas where most support is requested from and developed strategies to attend to these promptly.
- Maintained client files and ensured the accuracy and efficiency of the information stored for reference in the future
- Created a communication plan for the prompt attendance to client matters
2002-2005: Help Desk Manager, Krafters
- Ensured that the staff of department are functioning according to protocols and regulations
- Assisted in the resolution of problems presented by clients and customers
- Headed seminars, trainings and workshops for staff development
- Ensured efficient payment of privileges and benefits of the staff
2001 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance, University of London
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.