GIS Analysts are responsible for assessing and evaluating the GIS of a company. They identify the sources of information, channel used and messages delivered. They also ensure that the information management system and the tools and technologies used are applicable and work for the advantage of the company. They make available information necessary by ensuring that the systems are working in its optimum.
GIS Analyst CV Template Example
Park Road, Manor Park
London, E15 5HG
I am a work-oriented and meticulous individual hoping to acquire a position as GIS Analyst in reputable company. I am experienced in evaluating and assessing the information system and the technologies used. I am also personable with the ability to derive necessary information and data necessary for the system.
2007 – Present: GIS Analyst, University of Birmingham
- Evaluate and assess the existing information system of the university and identify areas that need improvements and changes
- Tracked all of the information system’s activities and the technologies used
- Updated the systems to make it more functional and cost effective
2004 –2007: Information System Manager, Handyman Products, Inc.
- Managed and run the operations of the Information system of the company
- Developed and maintained the use, reuse and the access of pertinent information by the different departments
- Performed administrative duties assigned by management
2000– 2004: Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.