Finance Analysts are responsible for evaluating the finance activities and reports of the different departments of the company. They also make procurement strategies and policies of a company to ensure that the finances are well in place and follow the projected income. They play a vital role in balancing the budgetary allowance to the procurement of products as requested by the company and its departments.
Finance Analyst CV Template Example
Birchtrees Drive, Birmingham
West Midlands, B37 0AF
I am a resourceful and detail-oriented professional seeking for a position as Finance Analyst in a reputable company. I am highly proficient in developing finance strategies and have a good background in the existing market globally and locally. I also have good analytical and evaluation skills to implement tasks efficiently.
2006 – Present: Finance Analyst, Wide Handlers Company
- Developed and reviewed finance operations and requests internally and externally
- Evaluated the reports of all activities with accounts payable and accounting divisions to seek balance in expenses and procurement
- Created a productivity plan and the disbursement of funds for the company
- Created training opportunities for the finance office staff and personnel
2004 – 2006: Data Analyst, AXA Life
- Evaluated entries from different departments and verified its validity and content
- Made reports on discrepancies in data and information and informed concerned departments for polishing them
- Maintained and created an information management system for the organized retrieval and recording of data
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Finance, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.