A database analyst is an individual who prepares and maintains the database of a company to administrate policies and standards of corporate data in order to ensure that information needs are met. The CV of such an individual should have details about his previous data base maintenance experience and the CV also reflects his knowledge about the job.
Sample Database Analyst CV:
Name: John Woo
Father’s name: Jack woo
Date of birth: 25th of December 1982
Residential address: 123 James Street, New York, New Jersey 234.
Residential Contact Number: 44 55845678
Mobile number: 44 558 98123
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marital status: Single
A database analyst by profession with an experience of more than five years in the IT industry. My career objective is to work in a challenging work environment where my experience and training can be applied.
- Technical strength in developing database applications.
- Excellent skills in web development providing training to customers.
- Coming up with new technical concepts and making proper use of system administrator.
- Bachelor degree in Science with specialization in Information technology from the University of South Wales in the year 2004.
- Worked in the post of Database Analyst in GL Technologies Limited from the year 2005 to 2010.
Job responsibilities: Designing and developing software for business. Also developing database for projects related to statistical research as well as for external clients. Conducting training program for end users and documenting problems related to troubleshooting process.
- Worked as a Computer Programmer from 2004 to 2005 in American InfoTech.