Data Analysts are individuals who do evaluations and processing of the data that are brought to the management of a company. They verify documents and the information it contains and process it to make generalizations and conclusions. They also ensure that the data are correct and reflect the true status of the company in terms of staffing, capital building and production.
Data Analyst CV Template Example
Birmingham, West Midlands, B37 7NA
I am an enthusiastic and diligent person seeking for a position as Data Analyst in a company. I am highly resourceful and can carry out tasks efficiently and promptly. I can also operate computer programs and analytical software and can follow orders and implement them accurately.
2007 – Present: Data Analyst, Researchmate
- Evaluated entries from different departments and verified its validity and content
- Made reports on discrepancies in data and information and informed concerned departments for polishing them
- Maintained and created an information management system for the organized retrieval and recording of data
2004 – 2007: Billing Analyst, Axa Life Group
- Receive, analyze and process bills for accounts for purchases of items, supplies and human resources
- Evaluate delinquent accounts and perform necessary actions accordingly
- Coordinate payment operations and collections with the collection department
- Calculate for interests and penalties of accounts as well as rewards and perks
2000– 2004: Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Birmingham
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.