A credit analyst analyzes client’s monetary history to award loan. He also analyzes the repaying behaviour of clients who do not pay bills properly and takes necessary action. Such a CV must have details regarding qualifications as well as job description with the special career skills of the person in question.
Sample Credit Analyst CV
32 New York Road
Phone Number- 9987654323
I have done my bachelor of science in finance from Texas College in 1998 as well as my master of business administration in finance from New York University in 2000.
I also have a special degree of computer skills in JAVA from Sun Microsystems.
- I was a credit manger in American bank from 2000 to 2006. I had a knack for keeping bad debts to one twelfth percent, attain or exceed organization goals for maintaining active collection role with main accounts. I had a friendly relation with all co workers.
- I was also a credit analyst in USA Travels from 2006 onwards and received online credit forms for auto loan from websites and a variety of partners.
- I have also analyzed a user’s financial position, credit and possession evaluation to resolve feasibility of conceding loan request.
In the past I have
- Handled, directed, and managed all actions to implement corporation policies, procedures, and methods regarding underwriting, applications, and conceding or extending loans.
- Prepared monetary and interior reports as necessary.
- Maintained acceptable trader relations with all suitable dealers within division.