Billing Analysts evaluate and assess the liquidations of the bills and the payments received by the company. They ensure that there are no discrepancies on the billing statements sent by the company and that the payments have been duly received and on time. They also compute for the interest rates and penalties for overdue accounts and delinquents. They are also responsible for identifying accounts that are candidates for closure or rewards.
Billing Analyst CV Template Example
Barrington Road, Hornsey, London, N8 7QS
I am a very responsible and highly skilled professional seeking for a position as Billing Analyst in a company. I have the ability to evaluate and analyze all transactions entered by the Billing and Accounting offices as well as coordinate all operations with the management. I also possess good statistical and mathematical skills necessary to implement responsibilities effectively.
2005 – Present: Billing Analyst, Axa Life Group
- Receive, analyze and process bills for accounts for purchases of items, supplies and human resources
- Evaluate delinquent accounts and perform necessary actions accordingly
- Coordinate payment operations and collections with the collection department
- Calculate for interests and penalties of accounts as well as rewards and perks
2002-2005: Procurement Officer, Insular Gaming Corporation
- Make inventories and search for quotations for purchase requests and purchase orders
- Process documents for bidding and for the payment of the suppliers
- Assess potential suppliers and their products for quality and cost-effectiveness
- Approve or disapprove requests and appropriately provide alternatives
1998 – 2002: Bachelor of Science in Business Management, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.