Nurseries maybe wholesale or retail facility which sells plant saplings, shrubs, creepers, flowers to customers and contractors who do landscaping. Some nurseries sell and grow plants as well. To look over the daily operations of a nursery, a nursery manager has to be appointed who would also submit reports to nursery owners.
Sample Nursery Manager CV
18 / 25, New Inn Yard,
London- EC 2A34R
Telephone Number: 12 345 6789
Mobile Number: 07 12345 6789
Fax: 023 3345 6789
Email Address: email@example.com
Objective: To become a successful nursery manager and excel in a position of great responsibility.
- 2003- Completed schooling from North Point High School in London.
- 2003-2005- Bachelor of Science degree in Horticulture from London School of Life Sciences.
- 2006- 2008 – Master’s degree in Business Administration from London School of Business
- 2005-2006 – I rendered my service to the St. Gregory’s Horticultural Garden in London as an assistant horticulturist.
- 2008-present – I am currently working as a deputy nursery manager in Botanical and Horticultural Nursery in London.
- Good management skills with capability to lead and organize the staff and stipulate their duties
- Proficient with a balance sheet and able to keep record of the transactions made
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervising the cultivation and maintenance of the plants
- Interaction with customers and providing them with valuable and correct information on the type of plants and trees that would suit their gardening and landscaping styles and skill
- Overseeing the financial aspect of the business and meeting profit margins