A landscape architect specializes in planning and managing an aesthetic and practical outdoor environment for various clients. They utilize and maximize natural resources such as plants and hills in making attractive landscapes for residential areas, parks, and other areas.
Sample Landscape Architect CV Template
Vineyard Street, Liverpool
Merseyside, L15 2PU
I am hoping to be employed as a landscape architect of an agricultural company where I can reach my highest potential in the field. Landscape architecture is my passion and I will be able to contribute to the company my skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of work experience as a landscape architect.
- Highly skilled in technical drawing and graphics.
- Capable of producing precise and complete written reports, making design presentation and construction documents.
- Innovative in making landscape design.
- Great skills in conceptual layout.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Landscape Architect, Best Landscaping Company
- Coordinate and manage projects involving landscape design.
- Conceptualize the layout and design of site as well as design development of existing areas.
- Develop masterplan for project areas and company property.
- Make planting design of sites.
- Plan specifications for projects including residential areas, golf courses, and commercial properties.
- Do land surveys and visual analysis for the company and clients.
- Submit proposals based on plans and concepts.
- Create design presentations for clients and develop these based on preference of clients.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Biology Agriculture Major in Landscape Architecture, Liverpool University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.