Agricultural engineers are engineering professionals who are experts in farming systems and agricultural industries. They design farm equipment and machinery for use in pre-production, production, and post-production to increase farm productivity.
Sample Agricultural Engineer CV Template
Engr. Martin Webley
London, WC2A 5AE
I am a highly qualified and dedicated agricultural engineer who is capable of fulfilling a challenging position with reputable company. I am seeking employment in the field.
Summary of Qualification
- Three years of work experience as an agricultural engineer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adept in the use of computer programs relative to the job.
- Abreast with technological advancements and researches in agricultural engineering.
- Highly capable of resolving problems and seeking improvements to work.
- Exceptional familiarity in the use of tools and equipment in engineering.
Career Experience/Job History
2007 – Present: Agricultural Engineer, GreatDesign Company
- Design machineries and equipment for use in land preparation, planting, harvesting and post-production processes.
- Create and implement effective irrigation plan for specific types and conditions of land.
- Develop innovative strategies and methods to increase production and ease the manual labor in the farm.
- Design systems and equipment for crop storage and processing.
- Work with other agricultural experts in establishing efficient farming methods.
- Test the condition of equipment and machineries.
- Supervise the implementation of project to ensure that the plan is followed fully.
- Meet with clients to discuss their specifications and recommendations.
- Prepare reports of completed projects and developed equipment.
2003 – 2006: Master of Science in Agricultural Engineering, London University
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.