Venture Capital Executives represent venture capitalists to directly work with corporations either to evaluate their investment potential or to have oversight on their operations to protect capital investments. They can sit in the board on behalf of venture capitalists or act as part of its management team.
Sample Venture Capital Executive CV Template
Herbert V. Royce
Oxford St, London
To work as a Venture Capital Executive for a large investment house.
1998 – Present: Venture Capital Analyst, Goldman Sachs International, London
- Attend trade exhibits in various industries to check on new companies in sunrise industries with potential for development and growth.
- Study market and product researches conducted by venture capitalist analysts as well as securities analysts and think tanks studies.
- Visit and interview prospective business owners and conduct observation visits to manufacturing facilities and business practices.
- Conduct due diligence on new companies identified as potential investments options and provide executive reports to capital investors.
- Represent venture capitalist in stakeholder meetings or assume board seat when assigned by the company.
- Check with banks and financing companies on small enterprises with loan repayment problems to identify and help those with promise to grow with proper investment and right management team
- Update stakeholders on progress of investments.
- Extensive experience in financial management
- Above average organizational and computational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management in 2009 for initiating financial rescue plan for promising companies that have since become highly profitable
2001 – 2003: MBM, Oxford University
1994 – 1998: BS Accountancy, University of Aston, Birmingham.
Can be provided upon request