Venture capital s from investor companies that provide strategic committed capital infusion into businesses by acquiring shares of stocks either for new enterprises or to grow fledgling businesses. To this end, Venture Capital Analysts invest in time to study business proposals and their long-term economic prospects as basis for approving or rejecting requests for venture capital support.
Sample Venture Capital Analyst CV Template
Siegfried U. Seinfeld
Euston Rd., London
To work as a Venture Capital Analyst for a large investment house.
2002 – Present: Venture Capital Analyst, Lloyds Development Capital, London
- Conduct regular market research on various industries as assigned or tap into research studies conducted by noted economic researchers and securities analysts.
- Identify and analyze market conditions to prognosticate and forecast business potentials in each industry.
- Analyze new business proposals along with small enterprises for possible investment opportunities.
- Monitor dividend trends on investment portfolio and determine best time to divest and sell stocks for optimum profits for the investors.
- Update stakeholders on progress of investments.
- Keep abreast with market, product trends and investment opportunities.
- Above average organizational and computational skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management from 2008 to 2010 for 100% success rate of recommended companies for investment
1998 – 2002: BS Accountancy, College of Administration and Judicature, Berlin.
Can be provided upon request