A public relations manager works in public offices and private companies where he/she manages and directs publicity programs to promote a good public image of the company. He/she ensures a good reputation of the company and is responsible for clarifying issues that concern the company.
Sample Public Relations Manager CV Template
Farfield Close, Birmingham,
West Midlands, B31 3XX
To assume a position as public relations manager of a company where I can utilize my social skills and capabilities in public relations to the fullest.
Summary of Qualification
- Six years working as a public relations manager.
- Excellent people management and social skills.
- High command of written and verbal communication.
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills.
- Abreast of current issues in the business field and other relevant issues.
Career Experience/Job History
2004 – Present: Public Relations Manager, Imagine Company
- Mainly responsible for creating and keeping intact an excellent public image of the company.
- Write and issue press releases and news bulletins to the media and other concerned groups regarding the company and its products or services.
- Coordinate activities that are held to boost company’s image to the public, personalities and groups in the business world, and the government.
- Contact media groups to cover events and other activities.
- Regularly communicate with media to maintain good relations.
- Create a public relations program that would build a healthy image of the company to the public.
- Act as the company spokesperson in front of the media and during media events.
- Organize press conferences and ensure wide coverage by the media.
1999 – 2003: Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration, Birmingham University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.