The Promotions Coordinator or Specialist works under the direct supervision of the Promotions Manager to implement and conduct the product or service promotional campaigns and programs, distribute the collateral promotional materials and ensure a post-campaign assessment to check on their success in achieving the sales targets in the assigned area. They assist the promotions manager in designing and developing the promotional giveaways, gift items, discount coupons, special events management as well as contest and raffle promotions.
Sample Promotions Coordinator CV Template
Samantha G. Borough
Gower St., Bloomsbury, London
To work as a Promotions Coordinator for a large retail or manufacturing company
2002 – Present: Junior Promotions Coordinator, Selfridges, London
- Coordinate with sales managers in implementing promotional campaigns, conducting shop walk-in surveys, rack merchandise discounting, raffles contests and other tactical promotional plans in compliance with approved promo campaigns.
- Supervise the conduct of promotional activities.
- Secure hotel and theater schedules slots and programs for even sponsorship purposes.
- Ensure that the accredited media people like photographers and news writers are present to cover a promotional event like product launches or sponsored sports events.
- Provide regular reports to the promotions manager on customer feedbacks, media surveys and sales floor performance in monitoring effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Excellent ability to conceptualize ideas in promoting a product or service
- Excellent interpersonal and social skills in dealing with managements, clients and advertising agencies
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English.
Cited by marketing management and Publicis advertising agency for successful launch of 2005 -2008 brand advertising thematics
1998 – 2002: BA Advertising, Wheaton College
Can be provided upon request