Promotions coordinators work in advertising agencies or employed by companies to take charge of coordinating promotional events and activities. They work closely with sales managers to promote new and existing products in the market to increase sales.
Sample Promotions Coordinator CV Template
Lyal Road, Bow
London, E3 6QG
To be a promotions coordinator working for a big manufacturing company where my qualifications suitable fit and the full potential of my abilities can be attained.
Summary of Qualification
- Four years of professional experience as a promotions coordinator.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication language.
- Highly skilled in conceptualizing ideas for promotion purposes.
- Excellent skills in dealing with and presenting ideas to clients.
- Creative and highly motivated worker.
Career Experience/Job History
2006 – Present: Promotions Coordinator, Dream Company
- Work under supervision of promotions manager.
- Assist in implementation of promotional campaigns and plans for products and services.
- Ensure distribution of collateral promotional materials.
- Responsible for the implementation of a post-campaign assessment to determine the effectiveness of the promotional campaign in reaching the sales target and achieving the goals set.
- Assist the promotions manager in creating and developing promotional items such as giveaways, discount coupons, brochures and pamphlets.
- Help in the management of promotional activities such as contests and raffle events.
- In-charge of ensuring the attendance of important personalities and media during promotional events and media activities.
- Submit to the promotions manager reports on customer feedback, results of surveys, and other means of gauging the success of promotional campaigns.
- Assigned other relevant tasks by the promotions manager.
2001 – 2005: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.