In a large consumer company marketing various brands and sub-brands of products or services, it’s not uncommon that the advertising function is devolved to brand management teams with some level of autonomy in promoting their products. The Brand Advertising Manager is precisely in such a position and provides creative direction and implementation authority on the brands assigned based on the overall marketing strategy of the company.
Sample Brand Advertising CV Template
Silvia C. Candlebrook
Gower St., Bloomsbury, London
To work as a Brand Advertising Manager for a large retail or manufacturing company
2002 – Present: Assistant Brand Advertising Manager, Marks & Spencer, London
- Coordinate with marketing support in the area of pricing, market research to ensure that any brand advertising thematics are in line with market conditions.
- Coordinate with media buyers to ensure that there’s enough media space to contain advertisements for the brand
- Harness accredited 3rd party creative agencies and advertisers to assist in the design and development of advertising materials and collaterals
- Work closely with shop and branch retailers to ensure maximum exposure of brand advertisement and to help the sales function achieve its quota.
- Provide regular reports to the head of advertising on customer feedbacks, media surveys and sales floor performance in monitoring effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
- Strong organizational, managerial and supervisory competence
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and people management skills.
Cited by marketing management and Publicis advertising agency for successful launch of 2005 -2008 brand advertising thematics
2002 – 2004: MBM, Wheaton College
1999 – 2002: BA Advertising, Lewisham College, London
Can be provided upon request