A brand advertising manager supervises staff involved in promoting a particular brand of a business establishment. He/she puts all his effort in the development of an effective advertising campaign for a particular brand which includes organizing press launchings and events.
Sample Brand Advertising Manager CV Template
Pentonville Road, Islington
London, N1 8LP
I am looking for employment as a brand advertising manager for a renowned company where my abilities are maximized and avenues for career advancement are available.
Summary of Qualification
- Five years of experience working as a brand advertising manager.
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Highly skilled in handling people and relating to clients and co-workers.
- Sound understanding of advertising strategies and techniques.
- Up-to-date with the latest status of the advertising and marketing industry.
Career Experience/Job History
2005 – Present: Brand Advertising Manager, Weavers Company
- Responsible for developing campaigns plans for several company brands at a time based on the general marketing strategy the company implements.
- Coordinate regularly with the marketing department to keep updated with the current market conditions which will be the basis of the brand advertising strategy.
- Contact and communicate with media organizations to determine availability of space for brand advertisements.
- Search for and maximize creative agencies and organizations for assistance in the design and development of advertising materials as well as the organization of events.
- Regularly meet with branch and store managers and ensure the maximum exposure of the company’s brand advertisements.
- Regularly report to the advertising manager, in print and orally, regarding customer feedback, survey results, and sales performance to assess the success of branch advertising efforts.
2000 – 2004: Bachelor of Science in Commerce, London University
Professional reference will be furnished upon request.