Airport-Hotel Shuttle Drivers are trained bus drives who specialize in transporting passengers between airports and hotels. They are trained to drive 18-seater coaches or full 50-seater buses to transfer airline passengers between hotels and airports or between them and specified drop-of points in the metropolis. They can be employed in transport concessionaires based in airports or in hotels and airport management firms.
Sample Airport-Hotel Shuttle Bus Driver CV Template
Salman T. Singh
Guilford St., London, UK
To work as an Airport-Hotel Shuttle Buss Driver for a large hotel or airport transport concessionaire
2002 – Present: Airport-Hotel Shuttle Bus Driver, Northern Lines. Heathrow
- Check assigned shuttle bus for cleanliness inside and out, along with mechanical and engine conditions to ensure top shape prior to being deployed
- Observe shift attendance and assigned service schedules.
- Report any problem with the shuttle bus to the supervisor for proper corrective action.
- Ensure complete knowledge of assigned shuttle routes between hotel and airport or city.
- Assist boarding passengers with their baggage if called for.
- Communicate location and traffic condition with dispatcher or supervisor via the shuttle’s two-radio.
Airport-Hotel Shuttle Bus Driver Skills and Specifications
- Holder of a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Excellent 20/20 vision
- Excellent physical and mental health.
- Can understand and comply with road and safety regulations.
Cited by management for clean driving record from 2008 to 2010
1998 – 2002: High School Diploma, Sheffield Park Academy, South Yorkshire
Can be provided upon request