In most major airports and hotels, you have shuttles buses that transfer passengers between them and the Airport-Hotel Shuttle Supervisor oversees a team of shuttle bus drivers to do the job. They may be employed by the hotel, the airport management or a concessionaire based in the airport.
Sample Airport-Hotel Service Supervisor CV Template
James E. Chance
Baker St., London, UK
To work as an Airport-Hotel Shuttle Service Supervisor/Dispatcher for a shuttle bus operator based in the airport or hotel.
2001 – Present: Airport-Hotel Shuttle Service Supervisor/Dispatcher, London Shuttle, Gatwick
- Supervise shuttle or coach drivers to ensure they operate in accordance with schedules and regulations within productive work shifts.
- Implement approved work shift schedules for drivers to coincide with airline flight arrivals and departures.
- Develop and provide information to the inquiring passengers at the shuttle bus terminal or depot.
- Update and display prominently the service schedules and points of disembarkation in the city and hotels.
- Ensure enough driver complement to operate shuttle services and call out standby driver when necessary.
- Collect time attendance sheets of drivers
- Monitor whereabouts of drivers with two-way radios
- Supervise repair of shuttles reported by drivers to have technical problems
- Holder of a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL)
- Excellent organizational, leadership and supervisory skills to handle 20-50 drivers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Cited by management for perfect attendance in 2004 up to 2009
1998 – 2001: High School Diploma, Wakefield City High School, Wakefield
Can be provided upon request